Wednesday, June 2, 2010

anticipation.

I am leaving for training camp with Adventures in Missions in the morning. The time is finally here. So much has been leading up to this trip, and I can't believe it is time to leave already.

As I was packing, I was getting really excited for my time in India. Well, first of all, there isn't too much to pack, because I'll be buying the majority of my clothes in India, which is really cool. But packing is also the onset of the "it's time" mentality, when it really hits you that you're leaving. These next two months are, at some point, going to be exciting, awesome, crazy, lonely, draining, and more. It's going to be a wild ride, but I'm stoked for it. I'm excited to see how God's going to work through my team, but how He will also work on us.

If you'd like to send me an email while I'm in India, please email me at lindsey.a.marks@gmail.com

If you'd like to see what the rest of my team blogs about, the team blog can be accessed at http://india.adventures.org. I will be posting to the team blog and to this blog (the same posts), but you are more than welcome to check out what everyone else has to say.

In the Links section (to the left), there are links to the AIM website, the team blog, and Rahab Rope's website.

farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment